The Voyage



  Preface


Life is a VOYAGE , the longest journey. I kept this name for my Blog since this is all about me and my voyage-my life. I believe there are lot of things which I could express about myself and also about the happenings ,be it vibrant or bizarre. You will find the best of my efforts here in this blog to express my views,thoughts and experiences. I wish to talk about me before I start 'THE VOYAGE' .




About Me
                                                                 April 14, celebrated my 24th birthday in my room at Chennai.When I look back I feel proud that I am running my family and there are quite a lot of reasons to continue this beautiful life.  I realize that everyday -interesting or not has taught me something in my life. Every one's life is like that but we seldom realize at that moment. If it was the other way round, we would never say that our day was bad & would have always made it the most interesting one.

 This thought gave me a new life and  I live with this. It drives me through all the barriers and keeps me positive.Every one has a motto in his life or a force that keeps him going . For me it's my family and my goals. I never had a day in this 24 years without thinking about them and giving a better life to them . I am insatiable when it comes to my family's comforts and well being. I know they deserve more and I live to get them all what they deserved. If you have a reason to live,it drives you through as I said and keeps up the momentum till you breath your last.

Everyday I try to keep myself fit by exercising ,people may call me a fitness freak but it's one of those goals which I would try to stick on all the time. Whenever people teased about my Skinny body, I  felt bad and ran away from them. I now realize that they all helped me to become a fitness freak.

I am trying to achieve my goals after a long fight but my brother always tells that I give up easily, which I would have accepted before 2 years but now I made it as a challenge in my life.He said that because I stopped trying when I failed to succeed and even sometimes not even made an attempt with the fear of failure.

Now I molded myself to overcome those and I think ,to an extend I have achieved the same. I am not self praising here but that is the truth.

My brother perceived me that everyone should have a passion and I lack it. Till 23 years I lived without a passion. How many of us have a real passion, does your day start thinking of that? If not ,find it and work towards it. Don't think ''anyway the destiny awaits...''

It's been so late and the clock is ticking to 1@night...
Many would be thinking I didn't talked about me ,it was just some random things that I had in my life and was not connected as well. Yes folks,this is not about me...
 I didn't tell who I am ,what i love, my family,interests,friends... but I think I tried to convey something about me and I am sure that you thought at least one moment in your life reading this.
 I would like to write more about me,my life & my experiences in the upcoming days under different Sections in my Blog. 
I am sure that you would like reading this blog and will be able to take at least one thought from it. If not, read the next...



Comments

  1. If a person decided to do something in his life no one can't stop it .
    Best wishes for your "Voyage"

    ReplyDelete
  2. ne kadalil voyaginu poya kadha aano parayan poney?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bro believe me or not... i was expecting this from since long back... One more bookmark has been added :D.. Am so happy to c u started writing this... this can make u feel better always.... keep writing... we are waiting for that.... All the best my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best....Good writing... May ur voyage be colorful:) --mini

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

POBITORA - Pride of India

Contemplation

Memories - Days with my brother