Girl in Glasses

In the crossroads of our life there are two choices for us that decides our path – Love or Fear. I chose Love, that made a great difference. But greatness is not when you are in love but when you are loved by someone whom you passionately love… Love can transform our lives phenomenally... Truly Inspired by the dreams that I have seen when I cuddled under a blanket during the heavy rains, when I drove through the barren lands under the hot sun and even while walking through the busy streets with a sweaty palm. The dream that turned my days the best, that never let me sleep sometimes – the dream of falling in love.

March 13, 2016

 1. Ship without rudder

                                            Restlessness mixed with boredom in its right proportion, a pinch of heat in a jar of anxiety , this potion was making me feel annoyed throughout the day. All I needed was someone to talk, the least I could expect. Two months back I had a spree of intellectual arguments over the social media with her. She kept me in the line of fire for a pretty long time than anyone else. But the time has come to get acquainted… 
Living in the turbulence of technology, all it took was a ‘second’ to pop a “Hi” to her who lived miles away from me. I never felt the distance, every word she inked after mine was like a whisper in my ears. She was poetic but far from reality, but that’s what led us to hours of talking on the very first day. 

2.The Lighthouse

“She was like the lighthouse that shine on all seasons for the goodness of the sailor” 

                                            We talked like we knew for ages, seldom we find people like that to whom we need not add any spices to make the conversation last, neither you try to impress nor shower them with praises… 
This little girl was the prodigy whom I missed to meet all these days of my life. Seldom people read my long messages but she was different from the rest and was really interested to read all my messages, rather waited long till I typed the never ending conversations. We both were engrossed in our talks and sat all day till sleep fell over our eyelids like the dark clouds covered the beautiful full moon… Every time I tightened the knot of my hair bun, I had a smile in my face since she called it the holy bun. We talked about the dreams and our destinies, the fantasies and her never ending imagination that most of the other people would have no clue about.
 She says she is not a prodigy but that’s the truth. Intelligence and sense of humor is a rare combination but she is lucky. A girl who is far more excellent than her age group and matured than my counterparts (I often think). The topics range from the boring studies to the interesting marriage expectations, from gays & lesbians to the cultural sanctity that she believed in.


3.Anchor on the shore


                                               “Her lovely imaginations, ideologies, interests, attitude, perceptions were mostly similar to mine, but that cannot make someone fall in love. That’s why we say you never know the exact reason to fall in love. 

                                                When you find one reason to love her but later, you find another like the waves. One after the other and it never ends. “ Every day you wake up to find another reason to embrace your beloved one. The first time I heard her voice over the phone, it was sweet and I liked the way she giggled but she annoyed me with her long “hmmmmm” (acknowledging her presence), I literally felt like she is humming. But I didn’t say. The moment we hang up I felt that she gave me a different space in her heart from the rest of the world. (may be just a feeling. lol), It is said when you are desperate you make the biggest mistakes, right ?

 The frequency of the calls increased and the time we slept gradually decreased, but I was not a sadist to wake her from sleep, on all those days she forgot me and slept! But I left notes for her to read when she wakes up. 

4.Sunshine

                                We were in the verge of falling in love, may be fallen from the first day or falling or it’s a mirage…. It was little intrigued to know the real feeling from her. It was not like I thought, it was more profound and platonic. But the emoticons in the messenger has helped me always to express myself without words since I sit more than a hundred miles away. We never proposed each other but we know that we loved each other the most, only thing which I dislike of her is that she is always fretting about her life and so anxious about the future, the future that is not in her hands and sacrifices her present for the future. But these are like the passing clouds and they can never hide the Sunshine reaching me for a long time…

5. Honey Bunch & the ChuNk

 The movie buffs with a similar taste. The days passed and spending time with her became a habit. We were excelling in loving each other and embracing ourselves with the profoundness of our love. Sometimes I became little possessive and wished if she could stay awake with me while relatives constrained her to sleep. Even though we lived miles apart, we tried to see each other on Saturdays through the messenger and click when the days are best to let the other be part of the joy.

6.Turbulence

 “Never hurt a Man’s Ego & a woman’s feeling”, but I think both happened!!!

                                         I still don’t remember the trigger for this heart sickness, but definitely followed by a heart breaking silence. I think those days were really shaky, I expected fights but I was astonished by her words. The girl whom I believed to be the one with substance made me feel remorse with her childishness. She wants to put an end to it by thrashing the love that I nurtured, with her boots… Luckily she missed it by half an inch… I believe there is an end to everything in this world but at the same time we can change the course of it, if we really seek. That’s not how it ends. May be This is not how I want this to end! So may all the good things prevail and nurture and bad things be like the water droplets in the lotus leaf that do not stay fixed or deep routed.

     "Love is the Greatest gift of Mine, Treasure it till You can."













Comments

  1. You can love someone so much...But you can never love people as much as you can miss them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

POBITORA - Pride of India

Contemplation

Memories - Days with my brother