AB!!!!

AB Workout for Women:

For all women who wish to reduce their abdomen flab and get a toned abs, check out this link in YOUtube.This is really good for the beginners.
I even suggested to one of my friend whom I think is still doing these exercises. Make sure you do it in the right posture and I am sure you all be able to shape your abs and core.


AB Workout - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od8hBGoV-cg
Side Planks - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4DjimUbvGc

PLANKS:

This is one of the best exercise which everyone can do,it helps you to tighten your core muscles and your abs.






Points to note:
  • Back should not be lifted in air and no sagging of the butt.
  • The whole body should be in a straight line.


Reps: 3-5 reps lasting for 1 min (maximum time you can stand in that posture)

I personally feel that this is one of the easiest way in which you can strengthen your core muscles.

Try it folks....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POBITORA - Pride of India

Contemplation

Memories - Days with my brother